Quick and easy bathroom decor ideashnk_admin
Relax. Refresh. Renew.
Tired of walking into your dull painted bathroom with no fun elements and bright lightning?
Are your empty bathroom walls painted in boring colors scaring you?
We have got some awesome yet simple bathroom decor ideas to bring a colorful change –
- Lightening changes the whole outlook of a room and makes it look illuminated and spacious. So start by adding some decent bright lights. Upgrade old bulbs with new fluorescent lights that should complement the painted walls of your bathroom.
- Make the walls look interesting by adding a splash of colors round. Pick light colors like white or subtle shades of blue for large surfaces and richer tones like purple or black for highlights.
“Be faithful to your own taste because nothing you really like is ever out of style” – Billy Baldwin
- Be playful with Washi tapes to decorate the cabinet doors of your bathroom.
- Don’t settle for basic towel hooks available in the market but buy one that looks interesting and fun.
Isn’t it a crazy way to hang the towels?
- Paint an old wooden cratein your most loved color to keep the towels and other essentials stored at one place. It’s time to unfold your artistic side.
- How about adding a vintage themed mirror to change the whole look of your bathroom?
- Maximize the storage space by adding pullout drawers or a small cabinet so that your bathroom doesn’t look like a clumsy mess. You can also place few floating shelves or baskets that can be mounted on the walls.
- When was the last time you bought a toilet roll holder or soap holder? It’s high time that you give a new look to all the fixtures and fittings installed in your bathroom.
- Choose a fun patterned shower curtain and floor mat to give a quirky touch to your bathroom.
- Add a bit of nature by placing few potted plants that does well in heat and humidity. Make sure that there is enough natural light available.
- A nice room diffuser or scented candles can also be added for pleasant aromatic vibes.
These simple tricks will surely give your bathroom a freshly updated look.