Creative decorating tricks for your bed roomhnk_admin
“Collect things you love, that are authentic to you, and your house becomes your story.”– Erin Flett
Looking for some creative ideas to decorate your room this festive season?
Is your room so boring that you end up falling asleep in a click the moment you hit the bed?
Are your empty room walls painted in dull white-beige colors scaring you?
Let’s bring some colors to your room with a little bit of everything- lighting, photo frames, curtains, wall art etc. and makes life more interesting that it really is.
- Start with the doors of your room. Either use a few strips of colorful Washi tape to make it look interesting or a string of paper flowers will also do good.
2. Try tie-dyed pillow covers with matching bed sheet because it is so much fun to make them, and always turns out beautiful.
3. If there isn’t enough space to bring in extra furniture, go for beanbags or floor cushions that would be easily movable.
4. Add a bit of nature to your room by placing some dotted plants.
5. If you are not allowed to paint the walls of your room then go for some subtle colored wallpaper. Choose a color that complements the décor of your room.
6. Tape around the posters or photos that you hang on the wall with colorful washi tape and create funky geometric shapes.You can also attach a string of lights to the whole collage of your photographs and give a new look to your room.
7. Make your room looks bright and cheerful by adding a colorful rug to it. Life is better with a splash of colors around.
8. Add some decent lights to brighten up your room and make it looks illuminated. Make floor lamp and fairy strings your best friends.